COVID PROCEDURE PARENTS 06.09.2020
Further details of COVID Procedures and Planning are available by your age group manager or contacting email@example.com
HOME MATCHES AT THISTLE HILL
Procedures below to maintain the safety of ALL people who visit KCFC at Thistle Hill.
- Park in the car park as directed by the car park marshals.
- There will be one way in and out of the playing areas.
- Visit the arrival desk prior to entering the playing facility.
- Sanitise your hands at the arrival desk.
- Complete Track & Trace Procedure using one of two methods. One contact only required per family group.
- You can download the evePASS app in advance and scan the QR code at the arrival desk. OR
- Complete a handwritten contact list.
- If you choose not to do Track & Trace, you will not be allowed into the facility and will have to remain in the car park area.
- The changing rooms will NOT be open.
- The toilets in the clubhouse and the café will be open.
- Spectators on the touchline should maintain social distancing in groups of not more than 6 people.
- If you are involved in setting up goals, flags, barriers etc, please sanitise your hands again after you have handled the equipment.
Knaresborough Celtic Junior Football Club is a community club, which exists to provide a safe and fun environment for children of all ages from Knaresborough and the surrounding villages to learn and participate in organised football.
We have an established infrastructure in place to ensure continuity through all age groups and we run teams in organised Leagues from Under-8 through to Under-18 inclusively and run an open age team in the West Yorkshire division and a veterans team in the Harrogate & District league. We also have a Nursery section which provides coaching for children from as young as four years old before graduation to the Under-8’s. In addition, we provided coaching for girls of all ages.
View our match fixtures, times and locations for the coming weeks.
Thistle Hill is the home of KCFC, with 5 purpose made pitches.
Buy KCFC merchandise from our online store.
Our teams range from Under 8’s to Senior Level
Our Latest News
We Only Do Positive
‘We Only Do Positive’ aims to improve behaviour on touchlines across the country by raising awareness of Respect among a new generation of parents, coaches, volunteers and players.
The campaign follows extensive research carried out during the 2017-18 season to understand more clearly the effect of negative behaviour at football matches from Under-7s to Under-18s level, focusing on where Respect interventions would be most effective.
‘We Only Do Positive’ is The FA’s new strategic approach is to emphasise the role of parents and coaches while highlighting the importance of positive behaviour and environments – both on and off the pitch – for young footballers involved in mini-soccer and youth football.
For more visit the FA site: http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/sep/05/fa-respect-we-only-do-positive-050918
Wed 30th May – Fri 1st Jun at Thistle Hill
09:30 – 16:00
For Club Members: £15 per day or £40 for all 3 days
For Non-Club Members: £20 per day or £50 for all 3 days
Please contact Matt Wood for further information on 07832237784 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All coaches are fully DBS checked with all proceeds going to club funds. Please bring a Packed lunch, drinks & Snacks
OPEN TO BOTH BOYS AND GIRLS AGED 6 -12 (SCHOOL YEARS 2-7)
New players always welcome
Knaresborough Celtic are always looking for new players at every age group. As the areas leading community football club we are proud of the standards we offer young footballers. With Thistle Hill as the home of the club we continue to set the standard for coaching, facilities and fun! If you are interested in joining the club then please visit the corresponding team page or the contact us page for the relevant contact details.